RGB ES wrote:
2012/10/4 Kay Schenk
We all love the orb with gulls, but maybe it's time for a slight update to
our logo? Or the header line on our websites (project and user portal).
I do not like the idea of another logo change: IMO, the last one is too
recent. On the other hand, a reorganization of the header line sounds
interesting.

Same for me. It's probably early to update the logo, and the new one does a good job at balancing continuity and innovation.

But it is a very good idea to rethink the site header, that is currently missing some very common functionality, like a language selector to access Native-Lang sites.

Regards,
  Andrea.