I have finally finished my proposal for a new workflow.

please have a look at:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/File:L10procNew.pdf

I have tried to implement the comments (on the document describing the
existing workflow) from the community, and at the same time avoid
non-essential themes that seems to open discussions :-)

The workflow I have proposed is based on my knowledge from large
organizations, so I am sure it can work....but I do not know if the
community as such want it.

It has advantages for everybody:
- developers dont really see a change
- our release manager saves a lot of manual work
- offline translators become a lot closer connected to the process, without
being bugged down with technical details.

My shoulders are pretty big, so please give me your opinions and
suggestions for improvement (I am here to learn, NOT to educate). Please
remember one thing the big silent majority does not count here.

I post this mail here to give developers a change to speak their mind, it
is also posted on l10n, for the more translators who are of course heavily
influenced.

Once we have agreed to the content, I will undertake the development, but I
do need heavy support from a committer (mostly to commit code and publish
php/web pages).

happy reading.
JanI