Again, there is NO SUCH CONCEPT.  And I don't care how many times you
ask the question, the answer will remain the same.  There are not
packages attached to object instances, regardless of where you
obtained the object from.  There is no concept of a "package used for
an object".

However, an individual method, in the context of executing the message
you send, will have a package that defines the scope of what that
particular method sees.  That "package" is the source file used to
create the method, and includes entities defined in that source file
plus whatever it imports via ::requires.  This is exactly the same
model that gets used if you're using just ooRexx code, and this model
has existed since ooRexx was first created.  This does not change just
because you happen to be using a C++ API to invoke the method or a ~
from ooRexx code.  And of course, each method that might be invoked
out that method will also define its own package scope.

Rick