Um, no....and I have no idea where any of these words came from.

There is no such concept as a defineable/settable context environment.
 So it that sense, yes this is true.  It is also pure giberish.  I
have no idea what you think you're trying to do here. but you
obviously don't understand what's going on as well as you seem to
think you do.

Rick