Hi Rony,

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 6:36 AM, Rony G. Flatscher
<rony.flatsc...@wu-wien.ac.at> wrote:

> on my Win XP SP3 installation, the ooRexx file associations are not
> set-up although that option gets set on the new ooRexx installation
> screen (great work!).
> (Also the editor is not set up for that file-extension.)

I don't follow what you mean.  Maybe because I haven't had my coffee
yet. <grin>  Are you saying there is a bug, the file associations did
not get set up, ever though you set the option?

> The installation of the beta will run the uninstall (without deletion of
> the existing directory itself), if that makes a difference.

Do you mean by this that you have run the uninstall / install
mulitiple times with the same results?