Thanks for the vote of confidence that I will be able to continue making
progress in this area!  I will see what I can do as far as coming up
with extra examples and I certainly want to experiment with the
makefiles contents.  As I will need CMAKE for building ooRexx from an
SVN checkout, I intend to tackle learning that product down the road.
Using it to generate the makefiles for the external functions examples
would than be a good addition to those samples and would, hopefully,
help others to understand the build process as well.

Gil Barmwater

--
Gil Barmwater