Dear Developers,

I wanted to move (a large number of) files between two volumes on the Mac but
stumbled on something I did not expect. Here a short example code

  SourceDir = '/volumes/SSD/users/po/data/oorexxsvn'
  --SourceDir = 'C:\Users\PO\Tracing‘  /* Win */

  say 'SourceDir' SourceDir

  res = SysFileTree(SourceDir,"dir","DO")

  DO j=1 TO dir.0
    say 'dir.'j dir.j
  END j

The output on Mac is

SourceDir /volumes/SSD/users/po/data/oorexxsvn
dir.1 /Users/po/Data/oorexxsvn/main

i.e. the SysFileTree is not providing the entire path (the fully-qualified file
name) as the documentation states

I tried it on a Win 10 machine and there the response includes the volume (the
„drive letter“)

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.16299.192]

SourceDir C:\Users\PO\Tracing
dir.1 C:\Users\PO\Tracing\WPPMedia

I have not been able to compare to older versions of ooRexx on Mac (for known
reasons), is this behavior intentional? And if so, how do I find out the
complete path on Mac?

The version of ooRexx is the same on both systems

Mac
POs-12Core-Pro:~ po$ rexx -v
Open Object Rexx Version 5.0.0
Build date: Oct 22 2017