Dear all,

Please close this item, I can answer my own question now. Sorry for wasting
bandwidth.

While working on the Mac I realized that the system volume is not indeed a
volume but just a symbolic link to the root directory (/), hence the
explanation that SysFileTree() behaves differently on *Nix than on Windows.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se