If you haven't already done so, the code I added has somecontext->RaiseCondition() method calls that should be reviewed for their appropriateness.

Gil
On 4/13/2018 11:57 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:
ERROR and FAILURE conditions are related to the execution of the command itself. Other sorts of failures in the redirection should probably be SYNTAX condition, probably in the Error_Execution category.

Rick