I got the impression test cases for the samples was a „Showstopper“ for ooRexx
5.0.0 release candidate so I set out to write test cases for (almost) all of
them already in november last year; they have been laying around since then.
I’ll water the tests down then.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se