> Am 01.03.2019 um 12:13 schrieb Rick McGuire <object.r...@gmail.com>:
>
> I'm not even sure why you are spending time doing this, but yes, it seems
> reasonable to only test on the things you depend on.

One reason I am doing this is that the samples folder needs some cleaning up
before ooRexx 5.0.0 can become a release candidate

rexx.sh -> is this at all necessary to be in samples?
rexx.csh -> same Q

There are references to test cases in the readme file that are not there any
longer, for example factor.rex. My take on it was to include factor.rex from
4.2 and write a test case for it.

There are furthermore test cases present in samples subdirectory that are not
mentioned in the readme file, presumably newer tests, like usetree.rex. I have
written tests also for those and amended the readme

If you think I am wasting my time just say so and I’ll be gone, but the work is
almost done.