Hi Terry,

I am happy that you are taking this up. Yes, there was a list some time ago;
Jon and P.O. might have done better bookkeeping - I cannot find it now. From
memory:

1) Website very outdated
2) Mac installer missing (now a dmg installer is there)
3) Some showstoppers yet (cannot remember, but speed decrease flagged by Walter
and others)

Maybe it is best to use the SourceForge issue tracking for this purpose; sort
the issues into version 5.0.0 and beyond, solve the 5.0.0 issues - then release.

Best regards,

René.