Dear P.O.,

On 21.12.2022 09:45, ooRexx wrote:
When I looked a bit closer I found the change :-) If you agree I prefer that I
do the update for macOS and Linux tools, they are in these two zipped folders

oorexxdocs_macOS_2022-06-30.zip
+1
oorexxdocs-Ubuntu_2020-06-16.zip

I will test and build and then update those files with the new template. If I
understand correctly we need to do the update in two places:

/docs/trunk/tools/
/docs/branches/5.0.0/tools/

Correct?

Yes. Best first in docs/branches/5.0.0/tools and once all changes for the release are done copy docs/branches/5.0.0/tools to docs/trunk/tools at the end of this week when the release is hopefully done.

I leave the Windows tools to Gil.
+1
For information the “official” building of the documentation is done on macOS
nowadays, I retired the building on Windows some time ago.

Best regards

---rony