Hi Mike,

This might be a dumb proposal but does refreshing the browser help? F5 on my
machine.

FWIW I use XAMPP <https://www.apachefriends.org/index.html> to try my www stuff
locally. Open source and after installing to a place where you have access
rights you can put your stuff in the htdocs folder and start the server from a
control panel. After that you access the web page on localhost. Restarting the
web server is then just a click on a button.

The only snag is that you may need to change hardcoded paths for the test, but
it is way more convenient for trying things out than uploading to a paid
service.

I use ssh/scp instead of ftp to shuffle files btw.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se