OK, thanks ... in fact upload to the ISP is just running the Rexx program
that I wrote many years ago and has worked with 5 ISPs so far with no
problems until a month ago ...

But thanks for the ideas, in case I have to give up on FTP.  In practice I
just try things out in my own directories before uploading to ISP.  It is
all static pages/files so nothing to test, really.

Mike

Hi Mike,

This might be a dumb proposal but does refreshing the browser help? F5 on my
machine.

FWIW I use XAMPP <https://www.apachefriends.org/index.html>  to try my www
stuff locally. Open source and after installing to a place where you have
access rights you can put your stuff in the htdocs folder and start the
server from a control panel. After that you access the web page on
localhost. Restarting the web server is then just a click on a button.

The only snag is that you may need to change hardcoded paths for the test,
but it is way more convenient for trying things out than uploading to a paid
service.

I use ssh/scp instead of ftp to shuffle files btw.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se