On 09/21/2016 10:44 AM, Bill Erickson wrote:

> /osrf-websocket-translator (from newer versions of EG/OpenSRF) provides
> a standard OpenSRF API, streaming responses, etc.  It's new enough,
> though, that it's not universally deployed.

Bill,

Is there any documentation on using /osrf-websocket-translator? That
might be helpful for Ken and the Android client.

I, too, would like to experiment with it, if time permits. I did manage
to get requests through /osrf-http-translator using the Java URL and
URLConnection classes outside of the OSRF/Evergreen Java classes.

Thanks,
Jason