All –

I am not sure if this is the report acting weird, or something else wrong with
our system.
My boss wants this:  need one total number of physical items added to the
collection between 7/1/15 and today (last 12 months).

And there is a ‘canned’ report from Equinox that is Count Items Added by Date
Range.    But nothing ever comes out.  I just get a blank.   I’ve tried all
kinds of date ranges and don’t know what is wrong.

Can anyone guide me to maybe create one from scratch?   Or fix the one that is
already there?    Is there a bug in the system?

Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of ILS inputs
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University