From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Brent
Mills
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 7:10 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Help with reports - need end of year stats -
can't get data - blank report

Jennifer,

And there is a ‘canned’ report from Equinox that is Count Items Added by Date
Range.    But nothing ever comes out.  I just get a blank.   I’ve tried all
kinds of date ranges and don’t know what is wrong.

Have you tried putting the older date range value in the first section of the
between? I think that’s been an issue with a few of our date range reports.

[cid:image001.png@01D1D2B9.59AE1A60]

-Brent

Brent Mills
Systems Librarian | Sage Library System

email: br...@hoodriverlibrary.org<mailto:br...@hoodriverlibrary.org>
tickets: https://sagesupport.eou.edu
phone: 541.610.8384

On Jun 29, 2016, at 1:47 PM, Walz, Jennifer