I bet Brent is right!  If you are using relative dates in your parameters
instead of real dates (such as saying you want everything created 1 to 12
months ago), it's easy to enter them backwards.  In the example he
provided, the top parameter would 12 months and the bottom parameter 1
month.

--
Lise Keppler, Technical Services
Forsyth County Public Library