Hi,

We do NOT like the fact that the default is for all bills to be selected so you have to deselect everything on the list that isn't getting paid.. And the blue highlighting makes it nearly impossible to see the check marks used to select items.
There's a setting for that. If you go to the Library Settings Editor, you can enable the "Uncheck bills by default in the patron billing interface" setting to have everything deselected when the bill is first retrieved.

Kathy