Good morning –

We tried this for a few days. Staff wasn’t happy. We can’t just select the line
of the bill to be paid. We have to put a check in a very small box. Is it
possible to make the action of selecting the line of the bill also check the
box? (We have changed the setting back to Check All Bills By Default. I am
driving Blake crazy.)

Thank you.

Diane Disbro

Circulation Coordinator/Branch Manager