Hi Don,

You want the bib source to have transcendent set to False for the Located URIs to work properly. Transcendence is a way to make bib records visible if you don't use Located URIs and makes the bib records show up everywhere. Located URIs are an alternate method for making them visible, not an add on to trascendence.

I hope that helps!

Kathy