Hello, I've been having some problems setting up a spine label printer on one
computer.

Even though I go into the workstation printer settings editor and set the
correct printer as the default printer for the label context, whenever I press
the print page button on the spine label preview and print page, it aways
defaults to sending the print job to the windows default printer.  When I look
at the config files in the client profile directory, it looks like the
different printer contexts are setup correctly.  We are running eg 2.10.6 right
now.

Has anyone run into this before?  I about ready to delete the client profile
and try setting it up again, but I thought I would ask first.

Thanks
Josh

Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
Josh Stompro     | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139
LARL IT Director | Cell 218.790.2110