From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Josh
Stompro
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2017 11:34 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Label Printer Context and spine labels

This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to
be. Learn about spoofing<http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSpoofing>

Feedback<http://aka.ms/SafetyTipsFeedback>

In our case it is a Zebra printer.  I'll certainly try that out though if I
cannot find any other solutions.

Josh Stompro - LARL IT Director