Good morning –

I think Elaine’s recommendation is spot on. We should give patrons information
about this function and leave it up to them to enable, by themselves or with
our coaching. Accessing the patron’s side of her account sort of defeats the
purpose of having a “patron’s side.”

Diane Disbro

Circulation Coordinator/Branch Manager

Union Branch