Hello, I'm curious if anyone has run into this and found a solution for it.

We use Star TSP100 and TSP600 receipt printers.  Our self check machines use
the web based self check interface.  We use the openkiosk browser to serve up
the self check interface on our machines.

When I'm logged in as administrator and test out the self check printing a
receipt, the receipt prints and cuts all at once.

But when using a non privileged user to run openkiosk, there is a 2 second
delay at the end of the receipt, before the paper gets cut.  This causes users
to try and tear out the receipt before it cuts, which sometimes messes up the
printer, causing future prints to misfeed back into the printer.  It seems like
the printer is waiting for more input before it times out and initiates a cut.

I've tried giving the selfcheck user profile full permissions to the printer,
no change.  I've tried putting the selfcheck user in the administrator group,
no change.

Has anyone run into something like this?
Thanks
Josh

Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
Josh Stompro     | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139
LARL IT Director | Cell 218.790.2110