Yes, much appreciated, Josh. You asked the question and answered it! I always
perk up when I see receipt printer issues, because those little buggers can be
all kinds of trouble.

-Holly

From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Josh
Stompro
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2017 6:15 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Star receipt printer , self check, pause before
cut

After sending this message I thought of one other critical difference between
the selfcheck and administrator logins.  We have openkiosk set to run directly
as the shell, so explorer doesn't run.  And that seems to be the culprit.  When
I launch openkiosk from the normal explorer shell, then the printing works
fine, with no delay before cut.  So I think this is solved.  Sorry about the
noise.

Josh Stompro - LARL IT Director