My library has nine branches but we told the ILS that we are all in the same
building. That way, age protected items will be FIFO to all of the patrons in
our nine branches. Anything without age protection is FIFO throughout our
resource sharing consortium.

Diane Disbro

Circulation Coordinator/Branch Manager

Union Branch