All -

So far I have received no response from anyone regarding billings.    Are you
telling me that NO LIBRARY out in Evergreen land ever sends out a bill to their
patrons?

  Surely this is not true.    And then, if you DO send out a notice, what form
does it take and how do you do it from Evergreen?     What is the trigger?
What is the notice language like?   What is the frequency?   WHEN does it
escalate to a collections agency?     How do you handle that with a
notification?

I have had at least 2 other people contact me to ask how this is done.   Surely
there is a need for this out there.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of Research & Distance Services
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University
One Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlw...@asbury.edu