From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Jason
Stephenson
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 10:59 AM
To: open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Billing notices?

Jennifer, et al.

We generate bills for fines for some of our members. These are usually sent by
email using what I believe are the stock triggers for this. The emails are sent
when the patron exceeds the fine count.

We may generate PDF bills for this for some of our members, but I'd need to
check that code to make certain, and I'm a bit busy with other things at the
moment.

It sounds like you're asking for something that Evergreen may not do out of the
box, but I think Bibliomation may have set up once for their academic members.
IIRC, they had something that would generate billing notices for students near
the end of the semester.

If you want more information about the usual fine notices, I can probably look
it up later.

Cheers,
Jason