Hi Diane,

I'm interested in looking at these bugs further. Can you point me in the direction of the LP bugs filed for the following?

Losing settings and workstation registration after clearing the browser cache or restarting the computer. Several functions require being applied twice before the the function is performed.

Thanks so much!

Kathy