Thank you, Galen!

Linda

On 9/23/19 11:51 PM, Galen Charlton wrote:
Hi,

I may have finally tracked this down. I've written up some details and put out a work-in-progress patch for testing in bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1845050.

Regards,

Galen

On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 10:45 AM Linda Jansova <skolk...@chello.cz <mailto:skolk...@chello.cz>> wrote:

    Hi,,

    We have eventually tried Evergreen 3.3.1 with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
    (end of life April 2021) and the interface loads okay (as the
    attached screenshot confirms).

    So to avoid seeing a broken interface we will probably go for
    Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (instead of Debian 9 or Ubuntu 18 as originally
    planned) on our production server - unless there is a (hopefully
    simple) change to configuration which would make the reports
    interface usable in Debian 9 or Ubuntu 18 (?).

    Linda