Hi Galen,

Thank you very much for looking into this!

Linda

On 5/30/19 12:14 AM, Galen Charlton wrote:
Hi Linda,

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 2:48 PM Linda Jansova <skolk...@chello.cz <mailto:skolk...@chello.cz>> wrote:

    So the question is - has anyone tried 3.3.1 and tried to create a
    report template folder? Or does anyone have any idea what could be
    wrong? (We use the concerto database without localization at this
    moment. Also, we keep reloading the interface and clearing the
    browser cache.)

    Thank you in advance for any ideas!

In my own testing I'm seeing cases where on Debian Stretch the combination of the Apache mod_include and mod_xmlent modules, which are used to render the reports interface, are no longer returning the full page. Enough of it gets returned so that you see an apparently complete interface, but not enough of it for it to be fully functional. I am working on a writeup for Launchpad and and hope it post it tomorrow.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton