Hi Eva, I and a couple other folks have run into this same issue recently. In
the end you're at least required to use the Clear Cache and Hard Reload option
in Chrome. If that doesn't fix it alone you'll need to make sure that the
layout of the 2 fm_IDL.xml files (/openils/conf/ and /openils/var/web/reports/)
are the same. I don't know if (or how) both end up being localized so that may
or may not be an issue to be aware of. After they match you may need to restart
some services and re-run autogen.sh just in case. After all of that, do a hard
reload again in Chrome on the reporter page and it should finally let you get
back to it.

Jason

--

Jason Boyer