Jon,

We've ran into the same issue. It's usually one of these:

1. Hatch isn't running.
2. Hatch and the browser are unable to talk to each other.

Troubleshooting includes running the hatch client manually (before opening the Evergreen staff client) 1. Open a command window and navigate to the Hatch folder: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatch"
2. Execute the batch file: hatch.bat
3. Observe the output and it should* stay running with one of the last lines looking like this: "2019-10-28 15:13:48 INFO   Using data directory: C:\Users\username\.evergreen" 4. Head over to the browser and interact with Administration->workstation admin->Print/Storage Service ("Hatch") 5. See what the command window shows. Might be some helpful messages in there.

Also: try the new (beta) version of Hatch, rinse and repeat (https://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/Hatch-Installer-0.3.2.exe)

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
MOBIUS