fischerman wrote:
> I have installed the open-iscsi and I can see my sessions just fine.
> I can log into the sessions just fine.
>
> When I run iscsiadm -m session -P 1 i get:

You need to run

iscsiadm -m session -P 3

to see the disks that were found through each session.

Like others have said, if you do not see any disks then you may not have
setup the target to accept the initiator.

Commonly you have to setup the target to allow the host/inititor access.
If you do cat /etc/iscsi/initiatorname.iscsi you can get the initiator
name for this node.