I'm trying to implement the automatic login, by doing:
iscsiadm -m node -T <targetname> --op update -n node.startup -v
automatic

When I run this after inserting the proper target name, it seems to
work fine.  But when I do: service open-iscsi restart, I get:

Setting up iSCSI targets: iscsiadm: iface iter could not stat /etc/
iscsi/nodes/<target name>/10.3.2.7,3260 (I didn't feel like typing the
whole target name).
iscsiadm: Could not log into all portals.  Err 19.

Why can't I log in automatically?  When I attempt to log in manually
right after this it works fine:
iscsiadm -m node -T <targetname> -p 10.3.2.7:3260 -l

Anyone know what's going on?