Hello,
I'm not sure what your question really is.  Yes, you can have 6x GbE
interfaces on different subnets and run iSCSI over them. What target are you
using?   Typically, your iSCSI SAN is on one subnet.  It avoids the need to
do IP routing.   Which adds latency and can reduce performance.

 -don

--

Marie von
Ebner-Eschenbach<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html>