I don't know if there's a way to set unique initiator names for each NIC.  A
quick scan of the config file didn't show anything.  I *believe* iscsid has
the initiator name so it's a global parameter.
 Why do you want unique names for each initiator?   What do you think it
will gain you?

 -don

--

Pablo Picasso<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pablo_picasso.html>
- "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."