On 09/03/2009 07:58 AM, Or Gerlitz wrote:
> Mike Christie wrote:
>> A signature is not going to help you understand that patch will it? :) I do
>> not think a changelog will help either since it is the first  version of a
>> RFC patch.
> Mike, signature is needed and helpful, I assume you sign all the patches

For sig do you mean the Sign-off line? I do not require sigs for userspace or
open-iscsi.org patches. Check out the git logs and you will see some patches
have them but most do not.

If you mean sig as in a patch description then there was one.

> you send to James, isn't it... change log is always needed and helpful,

I was just saying the change log at that point would only say
- v1 sent initial patch.

And I do not think that tells you anything.