On 09/01/2009 03:58 AM, Or Gerlitz wrote:
> Mike Christie wrote:
>> Or, I am ccing you because some time ago Erez was working on support
>> for older RHEL and SLES kernels for OFED. It looks like the patch
>> below would not be useful to you because iser is supported in those
>> kernels, but did you guys all need RHEL 4 and maybe SLES 9 support too?
> Hi Mike, I'm used to work with patches which have a change log and are
> signed, where this patch lacks both, so I can't really understand what
> it is about, sorry.

A signature is not going to help you understand that patch will it? :)

I do not think a changelog will help either since it is the first
version of a RFC patch.

 From the subject of the mail and the body it looks like Rakesh is
trying to port libiscsi to older distro kernels (RHEL 5 and SLES 10
based) so he can support cxgb3i on them.

I am just asking you guys if you also need RHEL 4 and SLES 9 support.