Hi there,

I'ld recommend not to export LUNs directly to domU's. We did this on a few dom0
with dedicated
iSCSI NICs. Running about 40-60 domUs concurrently results in flaky iSCSI
traffic and random loss of iSCSI sessions. We're now using multipathed CLVM
LV's without any problem.

Cheers,

Stephan

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

--
Stephan Seitz
Senior System Administrator

*netz-haut* e.K.
multimediale kommunikation

zweierweg 22
97074 würzburg

fon: +49 931 2876247
fax: +49 931 2876248

web: http://www.netz-haut.de/

registriergericht: amtsgericht würzburg, hra 5054