I guess that you want to run open-iscsi over iscsi_tcp which is the
default open-iscsi transport. Assuming that all other modules were
loaded successfully (libiscsi, iscsi_tcp, scsi_transport_iscsi and
libiscsi_tcp (depends on the version of open-iscsi that you use)), you
don't need to do anything. open-iscsi has multiple transport
(iscsi_tcp, ib_iser, bnx2i, cxgb3i). The error that you got means that
the ib_iser transport could not be loaded, but you don't need iSER
anyway.

Erez