Hi Erez
I use iscsitarget-1.4.19 in another pc.
In Windows xp I can use microsoft initiator operate the target in full
feature.
there is a screen print as following:
=====================================
csi1 : iSCSI Initiator over TCP/IP
  Vendor: IET       Model: VIRTUAL-DISK      Rev: 0
  Type:   Direct-Access                      ANSI SCSI revision: 04
SCSI device sdb: 12000001 512-byte hdwr sectors (6144 MB)
sdb: Write Protect is off
sdb: Mode Sense: 77 00 00 08
SCSI device sdb: drive cache: write through
SCSI device sdb: 12000001 512-byte hdwr sectors (6144 MB)
sdb: Write Protect is off
sdb: Mode Sense: 77 00 00 08
SCSI device sdb: drive cache: write through
 sdb: sdb1
sd 1:0:0:0: Attached scsi disk sdb
sd 1:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg1 type 0
iscsi: registered transport (tcp)
[r...@localhost open-iscsi-2.0-870.3]# iscsiadm -m session -P 3
iSCSI Transport Class version 2.0-870
iscsiadm version 2.0-870
iscsiadm: No active sessions.
How to solve this problem?
**
*                               ZHANGXINTAO*