Mike Christie wrote:
> Alex Zeffertt wrote:
>> Please could the attached patch be considered for inclusion in the
>> open-iscsi
>> source.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Alex Zeffertt
>>
>> Changelog:
>> ---------
>>
>> iSCSI Boot Firmware Tables are able to specify up to two iSCSI targets, but
>> until now open-iscsi has only been able to display/attach one of these.
>>
>> This change enables open-iscsi to display/attach both targets when the iBFT
>> contains two valid entries.  The following commands are affected:
>>

>>   iscsiadm -m fw [-l]
>>   iscsistart -b
>>   iscsistart -f
>>

> Thanks for working on this! I think, though, that this was already done
> for you.
>
> What code did you make the patch over? Could you look at the
> open-iscsi.git code
> git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mnc/open-iscsi.git
>   or even the current release
> http://www.open-iscsi.org/bits/open-iscsi-2.0-871.tar.gz
> should have it.

Ah, so it does!  I was using open-iscsi-2.0-870-rc1, rather than the current
git
tree, because that's what was in the open-iscsi RPM from CentOS 5.4 I was
modifying.

Hmm, just my luck that between 2.0-870-rc1 and 2.0-871 the equivalent
changesets
went in!  Anyway, thanks for letting me know.

I'd still really appreciate it if someone looked at my other patch which adds a
"-n" option to iscsistart, to bring up the NICs based on the contents of the
iBFT.  Is there already a plan afoot to do this?  If there isn't I'll happily
rebase that patch against the tip of the git repo if it helps get it accepted.

Regards,

Alex