On 02/23/2010 02:04 AM, Ciprian Vizitiu (GBIF) wrote:
Mike Christie wrote:
On 02/22/2010 04:08 PM, ByteEnable wrote:
Did you ever get this to work per your satisfaction?

Are you guys only having trouble with bnx2i and Equallogic targets?

At least in my case it's the only target that I have. :-) Also Brocade
switch between me and the Eql (if that matters in any way).

Ok, if you guys are using RHEL 5.4 then you should upgrade to the newest 5.4 kernel and new iscsi-initiator-utils (iscsi-initiator-utils-6.2.0.871-0.12 or newer) we pushed to fix several bnx2i bugs.

You could do a quick test with
http://people.redhat.com/mchristi/iscsi/rhel5.5/iscsi-initiator-utils/
and
http://people.redhat.com/jwilson/el5/190.el5/
(that is the devel work for RHEL 5.5 and it has the bnx2i fixes).