Another related observation and some questions;

I am using open iscsi on init with IET on trgt over a single 10gbps link

There are three ip aliases on each side

I have 3 ramdisks exported by IET to init

I do  iscsi login 3 times, once using each underlying ip address and notice
that each iscsi session sees all 3 disks.

 Is it possible to restrict such that each init only sees one separate disk?

When I run fio on each mounted disk, I see that only two underlying tcp
sessions are being used - that limits the perf.
Any ideas on how to overcome this?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone