Under section "How to setup iSCSI interfaces (iface) for binding" of
README, there is this paragraph:

" To manage both types of initiator stacks, iscsiadm uses the interface (iface)
structure. For each HBA port or for software iscsi for each network
device (ethX) or NIC, that you wish to bind sessions to you must create
a iface config /etc/iscsi/ifaces. "

 Here I am confused. Which both types of initiator stacks we mean here?

Thanks !