So... I realize that OpenJPA is super-new to Apache, and this is for
sure the reason that the documentation is currently located at what
appears to be a non-permanent place
- Is there a plan to migrate this stuff do a different location? (either
- Is cwiki.apache.org preferred to wiki.apache.org?
- There are certain resources that have bad links to non-existent
locations in the current documentation.
For instance: from here...
trying to get to here...
Marc noted in a previous thread that, in this specific case, the
tutorial files simply had not been committed to the apache repo yet.
This is something I'm willing to prepare a patch for. Not that the
tutorial work is all that glorious, but it seems like something that
would be good to have available for folks considering using OpenJPA who
want to give the project the 15 minute sniff test.
- My real motive in asking these questions is that I've run across some
documentation that I'd like to add to, and wondered if/when it was going
to make its way to a wiki so people can contribute.
- If the only thing stopping this stuff from getting to a wiki is
bandwidth of the current dev team, can someone point me in the right
direction so I can run with it?