Hmm. I wonder if we're really using Maven repositories correctly. Do we
need our dist to be in Maven at all?

I do think that we should have something that's easy to depend on that
pulls in the openjpa-persistence-jdbc module, without making people have
to know about that level of modularity detail.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete
it.